Gabby Isturiz has a degree in Clinical Psychology and has over a decade of industry experience. She joined the Keyrenter Property Management team in 2016. Prior to joining the executive team, Gabby worked as an Executive Assistant in various industries. Her love and passion for the Keyrenter model, culture, values, and the success of our Franchise Partners drives her to seek excellence in everything she does. Gabby holds fast to her Venezuelan heritage, is bilingual, enjoys traveling, meeting new people, and learning about other cultures. She firmly believes that “everyone has something interesting to say if you listen long enough”.
Join our growing network
Learn more about owning your own property management franchise.
- Why Keyrenter?
- The Keyrenter Story
- How Big is the Property Management Industry?
- Start Up Costs and ROI
- Why Customers Do Business with Keyrenter Property Management
- A Day in the Life of a Keyrenter Franchisee
- Training and Support
- What Services Do We Offer?
- What Our Franchisees Are Saying About Keyrenter Property Management
- Who Is an Ideal Franchisee?
- Meet the Franchise Team
- Next Steps