Joseph has a BS in Finance from BYU. Ever since graduating high school he has had a strong passion for investing and believes anyone can take charge of their future through proper asset allocation. He helps all new franchisees with their initial bookkeeping needs to ensure they are set up for a very successful future. He manages all of Keyrenter’s financial needs and processes.
Join our growing network
Learn more about owning your own property management franchise.
- Why Keyrenter?
- The Keyrenter Story
- How Big is the Property Management Industry?
- Start Up Costs and ROI
- Why Customers Do Business with Keyrenter Property Management
- A Day in the Life of a Keyrenter Franchisee
- Training and Support
- What Services Do We Offer?
- What Our Franchisees Are Saying About Keyrenter Property Management
- Who Is an Ideal Franchisee?
- Meet the Franchise Team
- Next Steps