Kiou Amini’s educational background includes a Bachelor of Science in Psychology and a Minor in Business Management. He has managed and owned restaurants, retail units and Area Franchise licenses in the past. He has a specialty in Franchise Development for the past 20 years. He is very focused on assisting all his candidates to reach their full potential.
Join our growing network
Learn more about owning your own property management franchise.
- Why Keyrenter?
- The Keyrenter Story
- How Big is the Property Management Industry?
- Start Up Costs and ROI
- Why Customers Do Business with Keyrenter Property Management
- A Day in the Life of a Keyrenter Franchisee
- Training and Support
- What Services Do We Offer?
- What Our Franchisees Are Saying About Keyrenter Property Management
- Who Is an Ideal Franchisee?
- Meet the Franchise Team
- Next Steps