As the onboarding coordinator at Keyrenter, Libni is devoted to our franchise partners’ success. She comes from a diverse background in customer service, client success, project management, and operations management. which helps her better support the needs of our partners during their opening stage. Libni is fluent in English and Spanish and speaks intermediate Russian. In her personal life, she helps rescue and rehome dogs and loves traveling.
Join our growing network
Learn more about owning your own property management franchise.
- Why Keyrenter?
- The Keyrenter Story
- How Big is the Property Management Industry?
- Start Up Costs and ROI
- Why Customers Do Business with Keyrenter Property Management
- A Day in the Life of a Keyrenter Franchisee
- Training and Support
- What Services Do We Offer?
- What Our Franchisees Are Saying About Keyrenter Property Management
- Who Is an Ideal Franchisee?
- Meet the Franchise Team
- Next Steps