A Better Way to Do Property Management
Our systems and technology save time and maximize ROI
Keyrenter Property Management provides full-service property management to investors and owners of single-family homes, condominiums, duplexes, townhomes and small apartment buildings. Our teams provide property owners and tenants proactive property management solutions driven by proven systems, honesty and a high level of communication.
At Keyrenter, we understand the challenges both investors, tenants and other property management companies experience in the real estate market. We’ve taken our decades of industry experience and transformed our knowledge into a suite of systems, automation and technology to make property management tasks faster, simpler and cheaper. We equip Keyrenter franchisees with these systems so they can take better care of their clients’ real estate assets, maximize ROI and improve the quality of life for everyone involved.
By joining the Keyrenter franchise system, you’ll have the opportunity to develop your own property management business with multiple recurring streams of revenue. Our franchise model requires a low upfront capital investment to enter into a growing industry and position yourself for retirement.
Benefits of Owning a Keyrenter Franchise
There are many benefits to investing in a Keyrenter franchise. These 10 qualities help Keyrenter stand out in the industry.
- Recurring revenue: Keyrenter makes money by securing client contracts that provide ongoing monthly revenue. Combined with the multiple streams of revenue possible in your market, you’ll benefit from projectable profits after closing just a few contracts.
- Scalable business: Our business model is both projectable and scalable. This allows franchisees to start small, anticipate growth and expand exponentially over time with the help of additional staff. Grow your business to the size that makes sense for your market and personal drive.
- Booming industry: The real estate investment market is booming, and with that comes an increased demand for high-quality property management services. As more and more households choose to rent instead of buy, both investors and tenants require superior customer service and property maintenance that’s made easy through Keyrenter’s systems.
- Prime territories: Keyrenter is expanding to most major residential markets across the country, and very few markets are completely sold out. Only one franchise may serve a population up to 100,000 in rural markets and 300,000 in standard/large markets.
- Low capital investment: The cost to invest in a Keyrenter franchise is low compared to other franchise types. There’s no need to purchase inventory, rent warehouse space or hire employees when you’re first starting out.
- Comprehensive training: Keyrenter prides ourselves on our comprehensive training and support programs. Every franchisee goes through a week-long intensive training period. Once your business is operational, you’ll have access to weekly webinars and resources through KeyUniversity, our online training library.
- Ongoing support: Our innovative KeyAssist program provides franchisees with even more support in the day-to-day management of their portfolios. Tap into one-on-one coaching, data entry, tenant screening, accounting assistance and so much more.
- Immediate digital marketing: Keyrenter allows franchisees to focus on launching their business while setting them up for local brand recognition and lead generation. Our marketing efforts include an optimized website, PPC advertising strategy, social media content and more to establish an online presence.
- Strong company culture: Keyrenter maintains a strong corporate culture centered around building strong relationships. Our five core values drive the business and bring all our franchisees together to support our larger mission.
- Innovative solutions: The Keyrenter business model relies on automation and technology to simplify the property management process. We are committed to continually improving our technological solutions to help our business stay on the cutting edge.